- The hotel
- Food & Beverage
Let's dance put on your red shoes and dance the blues …
After London, Toronto and Sao Paolo, Berlin will now become the next hotspot: David Bowie is back to Berlin. The exhibition was shown at Victoria and Albert Museum and moves to Martin-Gropius-Bau from 20th May to 10th August 2014. David Bowie is the first international retrospective of the extraordinary career of David Bowie – one of the most pioneering and influential performers of modern times. Over 300 objects including handwritten lyrics, original costumes, photography, album artwork and rare performance material from the past five decades demonstrate how Bowie’s work has both influenced and been influenced by wider movements in art, design, theatre and contemporary culture.
With the David Bowie’s Berlin package you may enjoy not only the dynamic and trendy metropolis of Berlin but you will also get some exciting impressions about the life of the pop icon David Bowie. To round off your weekend you will get the brand new David Bowie CD album “The Next Day” as a special edition.
OurDavid Bowie’s Berlin package includes:
• 2 nights in a luxurious business deluxe room
• VIP welcome treatment in your room upon arrival
• Sumptuous breakfast buffet in the restaurant “Bon Dia
• Tickets for the „Museumsinsel Berlin“ (Museum Island)
• 48-hour Berlin Welcome Card for public transportation, zones A & B
• Exclusive ticket for the David Bowie exhibition without any given time slot
• David Bowie THE NEXT DAY album (special edition)
• Free use of the Palace SPA incl. fitness centre and sauna
• Free use of the garage
• Guaranteed early check-in at 12:00 p.m.
• Late check-out until 2:00 p.m.
Bargain price single occupancy € 445,00 and
Bargain price double occupancy € 510,00
Available from 20th May until 10th August 2014; upon request and subject to availability
Reservations under +49(0)30 2502 1190, via email email@example.com or via our website www.palace.de